I started Dr. Dixit Diet in the month of July and since then I followed it without break. Initially, I aimed to lose weight so I started with 2 meals a day. I found amazing results after following this diet. Then somewhere I came across one amazing video of Dr. Pradip Jamnadas who is a cardiologist by profession. His lecture was an eyeopener for me. I was so impressed by his lecture that I kept 24hours water fast. I had already left sugar and was having 2 meals a day daily, so it was not a big problem for me to stay hungry for 24hours a day. When I got more confident, I started keeping fast on "Ekadashi" twice a month. On Ekadashi, I keep water fast for 40 hours. That means, if I have dinner tonight at 8pm, I'll directly eat at 12noon, during my lunch which will be the day after tomorrow. Keeping water fast on Ekadashi helped me a lot in many aspects. I was able to lose weight without much efforts. In these 8 months, I have lost 13 kg. Also, I have found somethi...
Comments
Good collection of nostalgic songs.thanks